REQUIREMENTS TO IMPORT DOGS/CATS INTO RUSSIA
- Microchip must be inserted before rabies vaccine is administered.
- Vaccines against rabies and feline/canine diseases must have been given within the past 12 months, but not within 30 days prior to departure.
- Dog should vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Viral Enteritis, Parvovirus, Adenovirus infections and Leptospirosis.
- For CATS is FVRCP: Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia a.k.a the “feline distemper” vaccine.
They need to be at least 30 days old, but not older than 12 months.
- Import permit; require when you import more than 5 animals in to Russia
- International health certificate, export license -This will be facilitated by United Pet Express.
- Copy of owner’s passport
Original documents to come along with the pet(s):
1. International Health Certificate.
2. Vaccination Records -The record must have pets' vaccination histories with tattoos or chips, rabies shots (anti-rabies inoculation) older than 21 days but it must not be expired.
3. Microchip Certificate
4. Airway Bill
- Export requirements are based on following the import requirements of the importing country.