REQUIREMENTS TO IMPORT DOGS/CATS TO SINGAPORE
- Microchip must be inserted before rabies vaccine is administered
- 1 month after the rabies vaccine is administered; the blood sample can be drawn and must be sent to approved lab for rabies blood test.
- Require vaccination: DHPP/ FVRCP (at least 14 days before export)
- Rabies Vaccination (at least 6 months before export)
- Internal and External for dogs and cats parasite treatment to be done 2-7 days before export.
- 30 days quarantine upon arrival: Minimum waiting period 6 months from primary rabies vaccination
- International health certificate, export license, (This will be facilitated by United Pet Express.)
- Copy of owner’s passport
※ For a list of internationally approved laboratories for rabies antibody tests, visit: http://ec.europa.eu/food/animal/liveanimals/pets/approval_en.htm
Original documents to come along with the pet(s):
1. International Health Certificate - this will be provide by us
2. Vaccination Records -The record must have pets' vaccination histories with tattoos or chips, rabies shots (anti-rabies inoculation) older than 21 days but it must not be expired.
3. Rabies blood Test - You can use our service
4. Microchip Certificate
5. Airway Bill - this will be provide by us
6. Import permit - this will be provide by us
Banned breed for dogs:
Pit Bull, including:
American Pit Bull Terrier (also known as American Pit Bull and Pit Bull Terrier)
American Staffordshire Terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Crosses between them and other breeds
Perro De Presa Canario
Crosses of any of the above breeds
Banned breed for Cats:
1st to 4th generation Bengal or Savannah cat and crosses.
- Export requirements are based on following the import requirements of the importing country.
Reference : https://www.nparks.gov.sg/avs/pets/bringing-animals-into-singapore-and-exporting/bringing-in-and-transshipping-dogs-and-cats/preparing-to-bring-dogs-and-cats-into-singapore